Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Rusell Brand plays protector to fiancee

The incident at Los Angeles Airport saw the British comedian hit out at photographers allegedly trying to take photos up Perry's skirt.

"I tried to fulfill my masculine obligation to protect the woman that I love..." Brand told UK TV host Lorraine Kelly adding that the matter "is subject to legal inquiries."

After the lash out, the stand-up artist has been slapped with legal proceedings on charges of battery and is due to appear in court on October 15, Contactmusic reported.

"I've got to go to court, so I probably have to be careful about what I say in case I land myself into a complicated legal quagmire," said the 35-year-old actor.

Meanwhile, Brand is considerably smitten by his singer fiancee and calls his relationship "the most normal" he's ever had.




psychology video
reverse cell number

massage oil warmer

No comments:

Post a Comment