Saturday, April 23, 2011

I suppose ample use of wind is nothing new in

I suppose ample use of wind is nothing new in music videos (hello, Beyoncé, J. Lo, and basically every other diva out there), but it's just what struck me as I watched. Also, those little starry things that burst out later in the vid, they're sorta


I have the 788ci and sometimes it will shut off randomly. I think it has to do with the fuse panel so I am wiring it directly to the battery to see if that helps. Hopefully I'll have done this weekend. THE problem is the sloppy connection between the

A locksmith trying to help police in Deschutes County ended up in the middle of a shootout Monday. The locksmith was headed back to a home on Dawn Road in La Pine after an earlier neighborhood dispute when bullets started whizzing out of the home next

By MTV News staff For weeks, fans have been voting for their favorite boundary-pushing, genre-expanding clip for the O Music Awards' Most Innovative Music Video prize. Come Monday (at 4 pm ET on OMusicAwards.com and MTV.com), they can watch as a winner


Youtube Music Videos
Humminbird 788ci
locksmith

No comments:

Post a Comment